The Stitchery - 2608 St Johns Street, Port Moody BC
Summary: The Stitchery provides excellent education and hand-picked, high quality fabric and supplies for sewers and quilters. We’re here to encourage, educate, resource, and inspire our sewing community. We are an inclusive workspace that values and celebrates each person’s creativity, perspective, and story.
We are looking for Customer Experience Associates who are:
- passionate about quilting and/or sewing
- great at sharing their enthusiasm and skills
- excited about engaging with customers to learn about and support their needs
- Provide each customer with an excellent and personalized experience
- Help to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Help with sewing samples, preparing kits, and cutting materials for orders
Skills / Requirements:
- Sewing experience in quilting or garment making
- Prior retail or customer service experience preferred but not required
- Competent with figures including currency and fractions - calculator provided :)
- Able to lift or move 30 pounds (fabric bolts etc.)
What we offer: You will be part of the vibrant Port Moody maker community and a motivated and friendly team of customer care and sewing experts at The Stitchery. You’ll receive store discounts, and support to learn and grow your skills and explore new things.
Hours: This job is for 10-15 hours per week. You must be available for some weekdays and weekends.
Please apply with a cover letter containing skills, job goals, and current availability, and a resume to Jill Schuler at email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is May 15, 2022.